Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:14 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: budd rotors on ebay

These things could get snapped up pretty fast on Ebay. I don't remember if
it has come up in conversation before, but I'm wondering how many other
mopar models besides Imperials got these. I used to work with someone that
had a 67 Dart GT and a few years back, he had the brakes done, and what he
was describing sounded a lot like the Budd system. He was amazed at the size

of the brakes.

Dave
67 Haze Green Sedan
Covington, WA