Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:17 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: PORTLAND OREGON Open House/Garage

Hi Everyone,
If you live anywhere near Portland Oregon, this coming Saturday Feb. 17th will be warm and sunny, and my garage/barn will be open and I will be uncovering and working on cars all day.
You are welcome to come by and meet my cars and have a soda or beer, and celebrate the end of winter with me.
I live a little bit out of town (Damascus/Boring), but it's just a short drive east of the I-205 freeway.
If you'd like to stop by, send me an e-mail, and I will reply with directions to my house........ mjh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am in the process of organizing a regular get together for the Greater Portland area, I am planning a Spring get-together and a early Fall get-together and maybe one more at my house.......I just have to coordinate the tentative dates with the business owner. The site I am looking at is centrally located, and is close to Downtown Portland just off of the I-5 freeway with a small but convenient parking lot, and seating for admiring the cars. Details coming soon.
Hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying their cars.
e-mail if you'd like directions to my house this Saturday.........
-Mike in Oregon