Re: IML: GM may want Chrysler

I could also see Dodge not in racing if GM is the new owner. Chevy will have more cars in a Nascar race with the merge-purchase. Oh well, Chrysler worked for GM before he created Chrysler and its group of fine cars. What did Walter Percy do at GM that made their cars better. Maybe it could eventually be Chrysler-gm. This is only my NASCAR worth of the story, or is it a rumor? Joe Machado