From: a1web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Sharing photos on IML

I actually did tell my story and sent in pictures but I never heard back whether or not they posted it or what. I have been to the site and it is very useful it just takes me all day to find what i am looking for.

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- Mark Battesby wrote:

Whats the point of a club if you cant even
show your car in a pic ??????

I'm guessing that you're a recent subscriber?
-Welcome aboard if so!

The IML does not allow attachments. This way it is
not possible to forward things that would explode
people's inboxes or melt their computers. Sticks and
stones and all that...

Don't know if you noticed or not, but we have a club
website with about 45,000+ individual pages, many of
which have pictures on them sent in by members - see
AUTOBIOGRAPHIES and the SPOTTERS GUIDE for each year's
page.

you can use that venue to have photos posted for free
by clicking the CONTACT US button, or you can put the
photos someplace that allows a link, or you can send
photos off-list to individuals.

There were two types of brake boosters available in
that era, and they are functionally interchangeable so
far as I know. Yours might be due for a rebuild, and
it sounds like there might be a valve installed
backwards.

You can read about boosters here for 1960, other years
are on their seperate pages that you can access by
looking on the club website in the Factory Service
Manuals:
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/FSM/html/05-002.htm

We're offering a free set of spark plugs, cap, and
rotor to the first person that visits every page on
the entire website, by the way.

Hopefully you'll share photos and the story behind
your car with the rest of us soon?

-Kenyon