Re: IML: 62 For Sale in Sacramento

Sorry I left that detail out. It is a 4 door hardtop.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald MacPherson
Sent: Feb 17, 2007 4:34 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 62 For Sale in Sacramento

Hi Larry !   Is that a 2 door or 4 door hardtop ?  Thanks, Mac

Larry Mullican <lrmmrm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I spotted a 1962 Crown door hardtop for sale in Sacramento,Ca. It looks to have been pulled out of storage recently. It has California black plates, last registered in 2004. The body looks pretty good, with only a few very small rust bubbles in the back edge of the trunk. It has had more than one partial repaint, some the top layer is pealing in spots and the color does not match in places. It is white/off white, with the orignal green interior. The original seat covers are covered with a clear heavy plastic. The tires are wide whitewalls. They have almost new tread, but look old and cracked. I didn't talk to anyone about the car so mileage & mechanical condition are unknown. The price on the windshield is $5500.00. The phone number is (916) 599-9796. If anyone is seriously interested in this car, I will try to find out more about it.
Larry
67 Crown 4drht