IML: Imperial sighting, '63 4-door

The April '07 issue of _Collectible Automobile_ has a
nice article on our hometown treasure, the Ypsilanti
Automobile Heritage Museum:
http://www.ypsiautoheritage.org/

Behind which museum I saw a rather presentable-looking
'63 powder blue 4-door hardtop.  She was resting under
a clean blanket of new snow(!)

I will try to stop by there and inquire what the plans
are for this car.  The museum specializes in cars that
were manufactured in the Ypsilanti area, particularly
the Willow Run plant, like Kaisers; Frasers; Corvairs;
and Caprices ;) (And Preston Tucker lived here, so
they have some Tucker stuff.)  So I don't think the
Imperial is destined for display there, but you never know.