Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:19 PM
Subject: IML: 1960 Imperial LeBaron Engine Paint color Q & A

Greetings Imperialists,

     I was out last evening to see the latest progress Lupe my restorer has made on my 1960 LeBaron. He went ahead and pressure washed the engine and transmission and spray painted it a high temperature black. I believe this is correct and he also plans on applying a high temperature gloss. I have a few questions for the club members which is this:

Q: Do the valve covers also get painted black?

Q: Does the transmission get painted black?

Q: Does anyone know where I can run down a NOS vacuum reservoir?

The paint code for this vehicle is:

P N T
B B 1

Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to offer.

Best Regards,

Ct. Drakeula