IML: Another First From Chrysler - 50 years ago and another no mention o

IML: Another First From Chrysler - 50 years ago and another no mention of Imperial...

I find it interesting the article does not even mention the Hwy Hi-Fi being available in an Imperial, however the original ad does.  Once again the general public gyps us out of being a separate division of Chrysler.  ARGHHHH…

Bill

Wm. R. Ulman

Seattle, WA

'68 Imperial Crown 4 dr. Hardtop (Miss Lucille Ball) - WA State Vanity Plates: FIT4AQN

twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx