Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 68 Front suspension

It's fairly easy to install the torsion bars in the adjuster sockets "one
flat off."  If you do that you will never be able to really load the bars
the way you should.  If you have the adjuster bolts cranked all the way in
and the ride height is till too low or the car bottoms out then this is
probably the case.

You will have to back the adjuster bolts way, way out, slide the t-bar out
of the adjust socket, and then twist the socket until the adjuster arm is
touching the bolt rounded head.  Try to slide the t-bar back in then.

Pete in PA