Re: IML: Radio purchased on ebay

Hey,  Jim here Ive got a six imperial radio here in Portland Ore, I'll sell. Get back to me if your interested.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 2:47 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Radio purchased on ebay

There are so many weirdos out there........thats happened to me many times, I live in Thailand.  I am in Seattle on the 23rd of Feb and then back to Bangkok on the 4th of March.  I can send it for you from Seattle or bring it here to Bangkok and send it, which ever you would like.

Speaking of Crowns, I have been looking at Jim Geisswins 59 for over a year now.  He wants 30US for it, I want to give him 20US.  He won;t sell it, so I am talking with a guy now in North Carolina that has a 62 Imperial custom coupe.  Looks pretty good, for 17US.

With the radio in New Jersey,.    If its a stock 5 button autosignalseeker, its not worth much.  If its 7 button, its worth more, and if its got moder guts in it, its worth about US200.  Sure its worth the airfreight ?  Maybe just give it up and buy one from Jeff Carter in Seattle (JC Auto Restoration).

Im a Chrysler guy, have a 300C, E and F, they are converts, and a G coupe in Seattle for sale......has a stick and I want US40 for it.

wardle65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Folks

Can some one help.  I purchased a 1959 Chrysler radio on Ebay.  The guy refuses to ship it to me in Australia.  Can I get it shipped to someone in the club then onshiped here to Australia.  The guy lives in Wharton New Jersey.

Regards
Chris wardle
1958 Imperial Crown Coupe

It's here! Your new message!