From: jcorey@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Windowsweepers

Yep, they do look too short -and often don't touch the glass! I've wondered about that myself.

On Feb 20, 2007, at 11:56 AM, David Dimitriou wrote:

I got a set from Bernbaum's for my '62. I have not installed them yet. The bristles seem short. Anybody have any experience with these?

Dave
1962 Crown Southampton 4 Door (x2)

John Corey
jcorey@xxxxxxxxxx,jcorey@xxxxxxxxxxx
CFIC-Qdrive, 302 Tenth St., Troy, NY 12180 USA
518-272-3565
fax: -272-3582

=