Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 6:14 PM
Subject: IML: 60 spark plug wire supports both sides?

I noticed that on the right side of the motor in my 60 Imperial there are supports for the spark plug wires. These supports are attached to the motor by the same bolts that attach the valve cover. However, on the left side, there are no supports. My question is did the factory put these supports only on the right side? Or are they just missing on the left side?

Tom