Sent: 2/22/2007 7:33:07 PM
Subject: IML: 1981 Imperial on ebay

Hello, I'm looking for advice regarding this 1981  Imperial on ebay. I'm thinking about seriously bidding on this car. Can someone tell me what is notorious wrong with this yr/car if anything. What should I look out for with this model & year? I see that the fuel injectors has been replaced. Thanks for all input regarding this matter -Anthony