From: <alan1416@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1981 Imperial on ebay

> Hi Anthony    I would ask about the fuel injection system. it states that
it was replaced with all new. HUMM   I dont think you can get (ALL NEW) The
fuel injection was the problem on this modal. Most were replaced by dealers
with a carb set up, or by back yard some other person. rest of the cars are
pretty standard.  If the fuel injection is gone keep in mind most if not all
the trip computer toys will not work.
> And Anthony on a personal note, this modal is my 2nd fav after my 75's And
this one is best of all with a sun roof.

> --
> Alan Jordan
> 90 IMP
> 75 LeBaron
> 75 LeBaron Crown Coupe

> From: "anthony romano" <mamrom@xxxxxxx>
> > Hello, I'm looking for advice regarding this 1981  Imperial on ebay. I'm
> > thinking about seriously bidding on this car. Can someone tell me what
is
> > notorious wrong with this yr/car if anything. What should I look out for
with
> > this model & year? I see that the fuel injectors has been replaced.
Thanks for
> > all input regarding this matter -Anthony

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1981-Chrysler-Imperial-Extremely-LOW-MILES_W0
QQit

emZ300083200855QQihZ020QQcategoryZ43905QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem