Re: IML: Imperial on Mission Impossible

I seem to recall a 64 limo in some of the older episodes. John ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark McDonald" <tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 8:34 PM
Subject: IML: Imperial on Mission Impossible

I was watching a re-run of "Mission Impossible" tonight and was pleasantly surprised to see a dark green or black 1968 LeBaron limo in the show. This one was a stretch limo with curtains over the middle windows. It looked very nice. Reminds me of how good these vehicles looked when new, with new paint and no dents, dings, or bad repair jobs.

Don't recall the episode's title, but it had something to do with a mysterious Howard Hughes figure named "Mr. Smith."

Look for it,
Mark