Re: IML: Vented rims

Maybe the derby guy that bought the 66 on ebay, will swap wheels? Someone must still have his e-mail. Dave.

From: "twolaneblacktop" <twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx>

This tip may not be valid any longer, however I would check with Kenyon Wills as he had access to a plethora of Imperial parts a couple of years ago.  I accompanied Kenyon and his girlfriend to San Jose to get hubcaps for my ?66 convertible, now owned by Dan Melnick.

If Kenyon does not have access to parts any longer, I would at least TRY the usual suspects on the website who sell Imperial parts.

Good luck!

Bill

Wm. R. Ulman

Seattle, WA

'68 Imperial Crown 4 dr. Hardtop (Miss Lucille Ball) - WA State Vanity Plates: FIT4AQN

twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx