Re: IML: 1960 swivel seat Fabric/2

Luke,

Imperial Home Page -> Imperials by Year -> 1960 -> Showroom Brochure

This contains ALL your factory choices....and I am speaking of the OIC Site....

ybshore

In a message dated 2/24/2007 6:40:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi all. I'm just about to recover my swivel seats in the leather
option. The ones I have were all fabric. Does anyone on the list have
swivel seats with the leather and broadcloth option? I'm trying to
work out what the configuration might have been on the center fold-
down arm rest. Looks like it should be broadcloth? If anybody has
seen an original car with this configuration I'd be pleased to hear
from them before I get into this.
best wishes,

Luke Nola
1960 Le Baron