IML: Please Welcome Mario Di Martino

New Subscriber(s): Mario Di Martino
Email Address is: mldimar@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Harrisburg Pa

Car(s) owned: 1951 Imperial 2 door hardtop, 1951 imperial convertible

Self-Introduction: I joined the mailing club 2 years ago, got overwhelmed with emails and fell away. I am no in the process of restoring (frame up) my 51 convertible. It was a very rough car when i acquired it, and partly canabalized, but still worth restoring. Looking for people to interact with about early fifties IMPS and find out about what is correct for my resto. I would like to purchase parts, meet with members in my area or within 100 miles to veiw cars parts , talk about he good ole days etc.. Also want to be on the emailings for imps. Thanx Mario