Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial on old TV shows

I remember an old TV show (black and white for sure) that showed the
wrecking ball trick.  The car was a 59 Dodge parked up against a brick
building and a giant wrecking ball fell on the roof, smashing the car.  Was
this the Sergeant Carter episode?  My recollection was that the 59 Dodge
smash was a candid camera episode where someone's car was removed and
replaced with a similar one for the smashing.  Just as they came back to the
lot to retrieve their car IIRC.

Pete in PA

Chris Strohmeyer wrote:

Chrysler products were on many shows including Gomer Pyle.  Anyone remember
the episode where  Sergeant Carter unwittingly parks his new used 59? under
a wrecking ball and  just as he see's what he's done the ball drops and
totals his car?  ahh!