RE: IML: Starter for '66 LeBaron

Hi All.....some time back there was a thread about 'starters' and which one(s) were good or BETTER, replacements for what could be considered an 'original' starter when it finally does 'bite-the-dust'. I need to replace the starter on my '66 LeBaronas when I was replacing the POSITIOVE cable from the battery (+) to the starter it was so rusted on to the starter terminal that the whole 'terminal' decided to break off from the starter...so, obviously, I need another Starter. I vaguely remember someone mentioning the best starter to use as a replacement and I believe ( certainly not positive about this) that someone said they had used a certain kind of a Nissan 'peanut' starter (its a small unit but with TONS of torque!) which worked just great!
 Would whomever that was who knows which starter to use as a replacement PLEASE email me directly (or via the IML in general)...or if ANYONE has a suggestion as to which starter would be a good choice.
Thanks all!!!
Dan Melnik / dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx