Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:35 AM
Subject: IML: 64 Wheelcover?

While following the thread about Imperials wheels, I thought I would tap into the seemingly infinite knowledge of Imperials.  While getting some parts off a '64 Lebaron that was Persian White and Black Top, same as my Crown Coupe
http://photos.aaca.org/showphoto.php?photo=9480&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=518, I notice that the centers of the wheelcovers on the Lebaron were white while on my Crown they are black.  I saw a dark green car with light green centers.  What determined what the color of the wheelcover centers would be?