Re: IML: 64 Wheelcover?

They should match the body color.

The bowls on most covers are no longer highly
polished, and the chrome of the turbine spokes is
often not shiny.

When both are renewed, this is simply the best looking
cover for any year.  The early 1950's smoothies with a
crown are a close second in my book.

The turbine vanes refract and reflect sunlight in the
bowls of highly polished stainless, creating the
illusion of much larger turbine vanes when the car is
in motion.

Fabulous.

-K

http://homepage.mac.com/mika.jaakkola/PhotoAlbum2.html

http://homepage.mac.com/i/hpti/1/wimg/Shared/SlideShow/SlideShow.html?lang=en

http://photos.aaca.org/showphoto.php?photo=9480&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=518,

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1964/MarkShaffer/index.htm

> Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of
> free safety and security tools, free access to
> millions of high-quality videos from across the web,
> free AOL Mail and more.

> Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of
> free safety and security tools, free access to
> millions of high-quality videos from across the web,
> free AOL Mail and more.

Kenyon Wills