Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:28 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Windshield Washer Bags

Hi - I also have a 56 imperial. My washer bag is old and busted. Do you know who makes/ supplies correct replacements?/
Phil
56 West Point grey w/ cloud white top coupe.

YBSHORE@xxxxxxx wrote:
Imperialists,

    What is the best way to keep the "Jiffy-Jet" windshield washer bags on our earlier Imps pliable?

ybshore/Jack

1956 Imperial Sedan