From: rcrab_shish@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 9:33 AM
Subject: IML: Wheels

Hi gang,
What is the latest year of the 5 on 5 pickup style rims that were on the Imperials. I would also like to know if the center on these newer 60ish Imperials have the large center opening like the 55 Imperial does? I have been wanting to change my set of wheels on my 55 to Raider Spokes. I think this car would look great with them. I hope the information helps me fufill this idea.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaa

--------
Never miss an email again!