Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:06 AM
Subject: IML: 1957 Crown Imperial Door Trim Inserts to be Reproduced

Hello all, George here the crazy Aussie who makes all the Lenses and Emblems for your Imperials, most of you guys will know me. I am hoping someone out there will be able to help me with a project. I have a guy here in OZ who wants me to Reproduce the Plastic Inserts that go on the Doors of his 57 Crown 2 door H/top, these are the Checker plate looking pieces that have the Crown stamped in them.Anyway he sent me his to work from but one is missing a chunk from the corner and because of the Checkerd background it would be near impossible to repair it and make them to my High standard. So does anyone have a pair or even just the one they can loan me for the job???  The person who does is in for a new pair free of charge, and if you want Gold Crown as my guy over here does that is no problem either.
Please drop me a line if you can help georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx    regards George.
PS- does the 58 have the same piece's??

Checked by AVG Free Edition.