From: cnr717@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 64 Wheelcover colors

Not so fast......my Sequioa Green LeBaron with black vinyl top has black wheelcovers while my Silver Turquoise Crown Coupe with black vinyl top came with silver turquoise wheelcovers. I am tempted to say it was up to the whim of the boys on Jefferson Avenue.

Cris in Missouri

Alex Shevat <shevat6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The color of the car!

AL