Re: IML: Spotlight.

Tom - We can do it after tax season if that helps. A guy can never have too many southampton coupes.
Phil

tdcox <tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would be willing to participate.  The car is in the paint shop now and all trim has been sent off for plating.  I will get some more pictures of the before-paint process and I have some pictures of the car before I removed the trim.  Let me see the questionnaire and I?ll try to help you out if I can.  This is a busy time for me right now with tax season, but I will do the best I can.

By the way, I bought another 2 Dr Southampton, but it is pretty rough.  I will be trying to pick it up soon so I can see just how bad it really is.  I figured if it is really, really bad, the parts are worth the price.

Tom

Never Miss an Email