Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: IML: wood grain for 67 Imperial

Saw your post on the mailing list. I just bought a 66 Crown and I was
just curious as to how you're redoing the wood. Mine is in relatively
good shape. It seems a little dry and the grain seems to be raised
some. My major problem is on the glove box door. The lower strip of
wood has popped loose on one end. Not a big deal -- just glue it back.
With what is my question. The top piece of wood is bowing out at the
top and there is no flex in the wood. You can't push it back in place.
It seems warped. Any ideas on how to repair this. I don't even know how
to remove the wood or how to adhere it. Any info you give me would be
more than I already know.

Thanks,
Phil Hansley

--- Blarick937@xxxxxxx wrote:

Chris: I am redoing the wood graining on my two 67 Imperial
Convertibles.  E-
mail me off line.
Ben
free