From: <wardle65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Electric door locks Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:49:16 +1000

Gday

Took my door panel off today to try repair the door locks. Pulled the solenoid out and put across the battery to see if it works. It moves ever so slightly 2-3mm. Is this buggered and if so were do I go from here. Do they have to be replaced or can they be repaired?

Regards
Chris Wardle
1958 Imperial Crown Coupe