IML: Please Welcome David Martin

New Subscriber(s): David Martin
Email Address is: titanicdj47@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Archbold, OH

Car(s) owned: 1990 White Imperial with tan leather and cloth interior.

Self-Introduction: Hello, i'm 16 and I love my Imperial! I originally had a 1993 Dodge Dynasty and I really liked it. My parents sold it because it's water pump decided to die on us. And it costed $900 to fix it, so we got rid of it. Then I decided to start looking for an Imperial after a couple months. They're hard to find in my area, but I finally found one. It's beautiful on the outside, and great on the inside. There are some small things wrong with the interior, but its still attractive to me. We just sent it into the shop because the transmission was shifting hard. We were worried we would have to put out the $1600 to get a rebuilt one, but the only thing wrong with it was that somebody put the wrong transmission fluid in it.