Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 12:26 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Fw: Carter AFB running Question

Sorry - missed that part about it being rebuilt..

The accelerator pumps on the AFB's seem to be
problematic on the ones that I've had - the leather
plunger dries out and the thing doesn't work properly.

If you did the carb rebuild yourself, it's possible
that you missed something?  I tried DIY and got
totally different (good) results when I paid $250 to
have it done by a pro.  I have resigned myself to
leaving them alone internally besides a casual hosing
out with carb cleaner.

-K

________
> > Need Mail bonding?
> > Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from
> Yahoo! Answers users.

> response will be
> > shared with everyone. Private messages (and
> attachments) for the
> > Administrators should be sent to
> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to

> response will be
> attachments) for the
> Administrators should be sent to
> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to
> http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm

Kenyon Wills

________
Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and
hotel bargains.