From: "Tom Scott"
Subject: Re: IML: Power Steering Hose
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 20:51:31 -0500

When my power steering hose blew I had a lot of trouble finding a replacement.  Finally I took the old hose to a local hydraulic shop and asked if they could duplicate it.  They did.  It's certainly not original but it works and only cost me $35.  Took them about 10 minutes to put it together.
Tom
60 Crown 4dr Southampton