From: mr85000@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: IML: What Planet?

Greg,
   As a VERY experienced eBay buyer / seller, especially when it
comes to ordering parts FROM ANYWHERE online.  Always, specify
DRIVER'S side versus PASSENGER'S side.  I know some sellers
online (or in general, don't know their right from their "other
RIGHT" (LEFT)).  That is one of the reasons why I always give
directions in NORTH, SOUTH, EAST and WEST, in addition to left or
right.  HOWEVER, you can get some VERY good Imperial parts and
miscellaneous on eBay.  I got my 1975 PARTS book their and
numerous IMPERIAL FSM's their also.

Æyn & Patrick,

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE ARIZONA GET TOGETHER ON MARCH 17th in
PHOENIX.

http://photos.aaca.org/showphoto.php?photo=9700&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=518