Re: IML: Please Welcome jeremy dean

Hello Jeremy, Welcome to the Imperial List.
I'm over here in Oregon and I also have a '57 and a '58, and they are very FINE cars.
If I can help in any way, just let me know, I've been here about three years and I know many of the others with '57-'59's, and some great places for parts.
I think you'll enjoy being a part of this list , there are MANY fine people here and we're all big Imperial fans.
Cheers,
-Mike in Oregon