Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 8:33 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Parts for a 61

Hi,
I have a 61 4-door Crown and am looking for some parts and I have a
question.   I am looking for  the nose piece trim.  This is the curved strip
just past the hood opening. If anyone has one, I would really appreciate it.
I was also wondering if the 62/63 Hood ornament would fit.
Thanks,
Kevin

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
<http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9T
Azk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->
to find flight and hotel bargains.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---