Re: IML: 1960 Imperial Le Baron sedan

--- Chris Strohmeyer <chrisstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can someone give me quick info and value on a 60
> Imperial sedan.
> didn't answer my question
> if it was a 2 dr or 4 dr.

the NADA site is
> down right now.
> Thx,
> Chris Strohmeyer
> 67 Imperial Convertible

Everything that you need is on the 1960 page of the
website - we made certain of that.

Post cars are the scarcest by production number, have
4 doors only, and there is a value guide on the 1960
page (and all others) that is "close enough" for most
purposes, so you don't need to rely on NADA if you
don't want to.

For whatever reason, they seem less popular/valuable
in the marketplace than their more expensive
counterparts, as the pillared cars were, I believe,
the least expensive and most likely to have options
deleted for cost reasons.

Kenyon