IML: ARIZONA GET TOGETHER - HIGH NOON, MARCH 17th - PHOENIX

IML: ARIZONA GET TOGETHER - HIGH NOON, MARCH 17th - PHOENIX

Hello ALL,
    The FIRST Get Together in Arizona is a GO!

We are meeting at Roger Irland's near 15th ST and Thomas at HIGH
NOON.

We need to know who will be coming and how many, and if you will
be WITH Imperial or photos.  This is to accommidate for food and
show area.  Roger will be giving us a tour de garage with his
dozen Imperials and hosting a Bar-B-Que.  Later in the afternoon
some of us may mosey over to the Scottsdale Pavillions for the
weekly car show.  The high temperature should be about 92.

For more details and give a note for your coming, please contact
us off-list.  mr85000@xxxxxxxxx

Æyn & Patrick