Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 5:32 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Tyler Wible

New Subscriber(s): Tyler Wible
Email Address is: wibletc@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Colorado

Car(s) owned: 1965 Chrysler Imperial 4-door hard top

Self-Introduction: Just pulled this one out of the garage. It had been sitting for ten years, i added a battery and i started right up. Now i drive it to and from school half the week. Love this car. The only problem is it fouls up spark plugs rapidly, i you have a quick fix please tell me about it.

--Tyler