IML: Please Welcome Donald T Stansky

New Subscriber(s): Donald T Stansky
Email Address is: dtssky@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Superior  Wisconsin

Car(s) owned: 1993 Imperial with a continental kit. Color is
champagine. 55ooo miles.

Self-Introduction: I intend to keep this car. It has been dealer
serviced every 3000 miles. I drive over the road semi trucks. I
have a 1995 jeep grand cherokee, a 1995 Dodge Dakota and a2005
Sebring convertable. The Imperial get driven less every year. May
put it into storeage for the next year or two. need any and all
advice on how I should  or should not do this.  Thanks Don Stansky.