Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:53 AM
Subject: IML: edelbrock which cfm 440?

I've asked this before and can't find my e-mails. I've looked on the website
but it was not definitive.  I want to know the closest equivalent Edelbrock
carb to my Carter AFB on my 67 Imperial 440.  What would be BEST? 600cfm or
625 or 650?  Whatever is closest to stock is fine with me. Is there a big
different in 25 cfm's?  I'm hunting on Ebay and want to know what to look
for. I think the Edelbrock # is 1405.
Thx Guys!

Chris Strohmeyer
67 Imperial Convertible