From: "Kenyon Wills"
To: IML
Subject: IML: 1972 Imperial GT Coupe
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:14:53 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1972/Wills/

It's been a little while since I wrote this, and some
things have changed (I had to rip out that blasted
deep-sump pan due to about 8 different problems that
became painfully insurmountable), but I drove the car
to the DMV just yesterday and walked out with plates
and valid registration. I also submitted for
personalized plates that are FUZELAJ - hopefully I'll
get them!

I'll update this in the coming weeks with photos of
the now-running car. Maybe a movie of it in action
doing a burn out on it's ratty baloney-skin tires or
something.

---

To get this page made up, I took the photos, labeled
them, wrote the text, and indicated where each named
photo was to go in the text.

The rest was done by another volunteer here at the
website for free.

Go there and hit the CONTACT US button if you'd like
to share your car's story! They show up in the
AUTOBIOGRAPHIES section of each yearly page.

Kenyon Wills