Re: IML: Its Is Birthday Time

Dave;

As someone who is coming up on 54 let me assure you that cars that age frequently are one step from the "grave yard" and are considered outdated.  The same is not true for us.  Like a fine wine (and certain vehicles like a mid-fifties Imperial) we get better with age.  I hope you feel you are just getting "warmed up".

By the way how cool would it be to own a car that was manufactured on the same day you were born?

Happy Birthday

Ray
63 convertible (2)