IML: '68 Crown 4dr - for sale

Good evening all,

Well, it would appear my time in Seattle is coming to an end.  I plan on moving back to Florida, Tampa Bay area, after the first of April.  The one item I can’t seem to fit in the moving van would be a large gold with black vinyl top Imperial Crown 4dr.  This car is none other than the one I purchased last year from the very kind Kate Triplett.

I would prefer, as we all do, to see this car delivered to the knowledgeable, capable hands of a club member.  If not, I suppose any motor head who desires only the engine or a derby driver would do as I am looking for a quick sale.

If anyone is interested or knows a motor head/derby driver, please contact me at my email address below.  Asking price is $3,750.00 (Such a deal!!).

Thanks!

Wm. R. Ulman

Seattle, WA

'68 Imperial Crown 4 dr. Hardtop (Miss Lucille Ball) - WA State Vanity Plates: FIT4AQN

twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx