Re: IML: NAPA power steering hoses

if the metal pices are intact enought to duplicate the rubber line can be replaced at a shop that services hyradalic equipment.

From: David Dimitriou <macedonxx@xxxxxxxxx>
I had written that Bernbaums had them. I was wrong. My order was shipped without it and a call to them resulted in my learning they did not have them and did not expect to get them.

If anybody knows of a source please share. Thanks.

Dave

Tom Scott <shelbyguy@xxxxxxx> wrote: If memory serves me correctly (which is a stretch), someone, not long ago, wrote in saying that they were able to get an early 60's power steering hose
from their local NAPA dealer.   I just get blank stares from my local NAPA
guy.  Can anyone give me a phone number or contact for whatever NAPA dealer
can provide these hoses?  The car in question is a 60 Imperial with
AutoPilot.
Thanx