Re: IML: Edelbrock cfm + 2

 I am running an Edelbrock 1411. It is a 750cfm with electric choke. I have been using it for 2 years with no problems.
  Edelbrock sells an adapter kit for the mopar throttle linkage.
  The airhorn on most Edelbrock carbs is larger than the old Carter carbs, the stock air cleaner won't fit.
   Larry Mullican
   67 Crown 4drht