Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:03 PM
Subject: IML: Fw: 60 Le baron

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/293648256.html

This should work....

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Strohmeyer" <chrisstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:41 PM
Subject: IML: 60 Le baron

Now she's askin $3200. She's started at 28 and then 3 and now 3200. She's in Corte Madera, Northern Ca. (bay area). This might of been hard to find on Craig's list because of the way she titled it.

mailto:sale-293648256@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=1960%20LEBARON%20IMPERIAL%20CHRYLER%20SEDAN%20-%20$3200%20(corte%20madera)

Chris Strohmeyer
67 Imperial Convertible