IML: Note to All New and old (More Experienced) Members

IML: Note to All New and old (More Experienced) Members

Welcome to the new members.
   I like you, I have always needed experienced assistance in
working on my Imperials.  Many of the members here can be VERY
resourceful and a few of the members were working for Chrysler at
the time our cars were built.  They are gems when it comes to
explaining some of the reasons behind what went into the design,
workings and sales of our (and their) cars.
   I have found it VERY helpful to purchase a copy of the Factory
Service Manual (referred to as the FSM here); many of the FSM's
are online here.  It helps to see pictures and step by step
procedures and wiring diagrams for the processes envolved in the
projects we encounter, or just feel that it is only proper to
preform.  The FSM will also assist you in understand so of the
"shop talk" you may see posted here.  It is amazing to learn some
of the shortcuts that can save you loads of time.
   I do hope that this has helped.  ALSO, if there is a member
Meet / get together in your area, go to it and meet some of the
your other members, who can help you and YOU can help them in the
upkeep of our very fine and UNIQUE vehicles.  If there is not a
meet / get together in your area, organise one, like other AZ
members and I have.

See you all in Phoenix at Roger's on Saturday
Æyn & Patrick
1975 4 DrHt LeBaron, Moondust Metallic / Cream Vinyl Roof / White
Leather Interior
Tucson, Arizona