Re: IML: Its Is Birthday Time

I lived in Northridge when that quake happened and it shook me out of bed rather violently.  In Northridge/Reseda Area there were quite a lot of Imperials in the early 70's.  Of course back then you could tell what the make and models were as they were very distinct.  Today cars look too much alike to me.  I moved East after that earthquake and the only thing I miss are the rust free cars the West offers.  I think there are 3 or 4 Imperials here in Vermont and mine came from Arizona.

Steve Restelli
Webmaster:
http://BarreCity.net
http://HistoryTV.net