From:  "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  IML: Please Welcome Shaun Shroff
Date:  Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:26:29 -0400
New Subscriber(s): Shaun Shroff
Email Address is: shaunshroff@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Palo Alto, CA

Car(s) owned: None

Self-Introduction: We have remade the 1967-1969 Budd Rotors that have been obsoleted by Budd and Kelsey Hayes. These are brand new rotors made to OEM specs. They fit the Imperials and some of the C-bodies including some Fury, Polara, 300C, etc.

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------