Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 6:26 PM
Subject: IML: 1962 Imperial trunk lid handle

I don?t think I did a very swell job of describing what I am so desperately searching for. I will try once again.

   My car is a ?62 with the deluxe flight sweep trunk lid that has a different key latch and handle than is normally seen.  My trunk style is the one with the raised spare tire look in the center of the trunk. The handle or lift I need is a separate piece with key hole and tumbler and it is about 5 5/8 x 1 ¾  OD and has a bat shape to it, as Kenyon refers to it.  I have two photos that can illustrate it better what I am looking for. Just let me know and I will forward those to you.     Sure hope you can help me.  Thanks again. Kenyon suggested Bob Hoffmeister but I don?t have your phone or e-mail?

Patricia